Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Quiz :)

Favorite Band: Thats difficult but i think HN and Needtobreathe
Food: Mexican
Drink: Starbucks Carmel Frapp
Dessert: Strawberry Amerreto Pastries
Movie Line: Yeah Im A Normal Person, I Put My Pants On One Leg At A Time.
Hang Out: Church and The Verpootens
Song: Right Now Its Head On Collision
Resturant: Yummy Places? Itsa Pizza?
Movie: All CCBC Movies
Pastime: Txting while reading a good book while listening to rock music.
Book: mixed bags or left behind
Sport: Swimming
Day of the Week: Sundays and Thursdays
Memory: My Favorite Right Now would be When i finally got Nick Departee to wave at me
Instrument: My Mic
Month: September
Website: Gmail allll they wayyyy
Activity: Running to bring my adrenaline down!
Color: Red and Black
Holiday: Christmas

No comments: