Friday, August 8, 2008

Shrubs Stuff

Here are my not so fun facts as well cause that pretty much describes MEEE

I ate wendys today and i couldnt taste it :(

I went to school :) but didnt meet anyone i was supposed to :(

Joe hasnt texted me all day :(

and im slowly runnnin out of things to say and this is completely pointless but thats okay cuz im feeling like writing something completely pointless.................kay ill go watch tv now..........aight?????? oh ya btw that big sale chicks is having isnt worth it according to clay and i got a super cool argyle sweater today :) :) im gonna go now cause i have no clue of anything i just said :) i am on math overload cuz i stayed up late last night doing it and did more today. i will come back and write something with so much more meaning behind it after i get my life together from the tv :) :)

No comments: