Sunday, August 10, 2008

Penske Now Hates My Church

So my youth group took a camping trip to mammoth this past week. I will go on record to say I WAS NOT ON THIS TRIP. No showers, no electricity, no cell reception, and no bed for a week has never been used in the same sentence as SHRUB! Anyways, because this was strictly my church and no other church they had to take a lot of supplies! Normally we go to an pre organized camp but this summer was different! So they RENT this awesome penske truck and take it up to camp. I don't have much to say because well I sincerely don't know how to describe this so I will let the pics say it all.



Peace Out Boy and Girl Scouts <3
This is what a penske truck looks like and this is what ours looked like monday morning :)



This is what it looks like when it returns to my church Sunday morning at 3! I will have you know all but 3 people (my yps father in law, my yps son, and a highschool student) came home saturdy night at 7 :)!

ANY COMMENTS? PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR IT :)

3 comments:

jenna said...

My comment would be....
Only your church can find a way to make a RENTAL TRUCK COMPANY hate them :)

jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

i have to agree with jenna. that's crazy girlscout haha