Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fire Update

Hey Guys, Here's my day in re cap and whew has it been a looong one.
So i wake up as if everything is okay and went on that way until my girlfriend came and picked me up for a babyshower. When my friend Christina came to the door I realized how bad things had gotten outside. Than when she told me that our other friend Natalie was completely out of reach and she thought Natalie was evacuated. I freaked a little and we kept driving. As we drove to Jess's house it became more apparent things were bad!! I couldn't believe his, I had heard it on the news plenty of times but never walked through it. We eventually got to the shower which took a little while because we had to drive through so much chaos. We were at Jenni's shower for around 25 minutes before Erin's family decided to evacuate. We helped the family evacuate than got out of there ourselves. I got to church and that's where I pretty much stayed the rest of the night. I was kind of a wreck after my excursion to Erin's. Seeing those flames was intense.I packed some stuff a little while ago. BUT I AM ON MY KNEES!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a few specific prayer request.
Pastor Bob and family (my senior pastor and his family were evacuated)
Pastor Tony and family (my youth pastor and huge ;) family were evacuated)
Jenn and her family (it isn't looking all that great)
Linda and fam (specifically for there dogs who were left behind)
Andrea and Nick (who lost their apartment in the fire)
FOR EVERYONE DON"T STOP PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love You All and I Pray My Next Post Will Be A Pleasant One. <3

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Praying lots for you guys out there!

Broken In Love said...

thank you so much we felt the prayers GOD BLESS YOU MUCH LOVE <3