Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks Day 10

Today I am very thankful for Jon Sarinana :). Tonight at church he was a part of the cardboard testimonies. He got up in front of our whole congregation and held his sign. On the first side it said Gang Member, he then flipped it and it said YOUTH PASTOR!! I was so beyond blessed, shocked, and thankful he took this step. It must have been so very difficult to make that announcement!! I also want to take this moment to say thanks to Jon for EVERYTHING. I am honored to have you as my youth pastor, mentor, and friend. Thank you thank you thank you!! Love you soooooooooo much Jon!
God Bless and I'm PRAYING For You Constantly!

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you girl! I love those card board testimonies. So powerful!

Broken In Love said...

To You as well! I know i cried!!