Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Journey Part 3

Hey guys,
Wow life has once again turned into a roller coaster ride. I keep having my ups and downs. I have taken note of the fact that when I have my ups I'm a joyous person and that's beautiful. It is however very difficult when I'm having my down times. I was reading Susan's blog earlier and agreed with her on the thought that the grieving process is way confusing. She also stated that the things that should make her cry don't and the things that shouldn't do. I feel the same way its very odd. Like why does eating Del Taco taco's with lettuce make me cry and seeing her family doesn't?? I should probably explain ;). One time not to long ago I was at church with the Richardson's, Thompson's, and Todd's working on stuff for the Abundant Life Talent Show. Susan had made a quick run to Del Taco to get us lunch and brought it back to church. Well for those of you that know Susan you'll know that when she buys food she just drives up 2 the drive thru and asks for 50 hard shell tacos and an extra large diet coke :). Anyways my picky self needed my special Del Taco order. Instead I just took the food and ate it but than I realized the taco's had lettuce in them. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ;0 so I just sat there quietly picking out my lettuce and Donna glanced over at me with that look she used to give. You know the confused one!! Anyways she goes uh Ayana (she used to call me that) and I was like yeah Donna? She goes WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? I busted up laughing and told her that I hate lettuce. She just kept laughing at me and smiling!! I don't know why but those simple yet sweet memories are what keep coming back. Whew I've said a lot and I need to head off to bed ;)/
Love you all <3
KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Ayana

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Hi girly,
Oh... cherish these sweet memories of Donna. Grieving is normal and thinking of the craziest things is normal too!

It is just down right hard to go through.

I'm praying for you sweet girl!

Love you,
Julie