Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WOW!

I was just reading my sweet friend Linda's blog she is getting evacuated AGAIN! There is potential mudslides near her home from the recent fires. Here I am with a heavy heart again, thankfully they got out safely this time. I just want to notify all of you that even though Linda and her family are going through some hard stuff there is a reason. Ecclesiastes 1:18 says "For In Much Wisdom Is Much Grief, And He Who Increases In Wisdom Increases Sorrow." What a great promise!! Linda is an extraordinary women of God as well as her family. I think the verse explains best where I am trying to get with this.

Second I was listening to my blog playlist as I was doing my school work. I am going through some rough things right now. Doesn't that just make sense ;)? Anyways, the song "Bring The Rain" came on. WOW! This was the part that hit home and encouraged me to press on . "Maybe since my life was changed, long before these rainy days. It’s never really ever crossed my mind to turn my back on you oh Lord. My only shelter from the storms, but instead I draw closer through these times!" Yaup It's so true!! I never understood the people that left God because they didn't feel loved anymore because of the tribulations. OKAY?????? So I just wanted to say that through the difficult times I'm running into the arms of my Jesus. Never looking back, because the Cross is before me the world is behind me!!
Love Ayana

No comments: