Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Journey- Last Part

This past weekend I came into some knowledge of a few things. One of the important things I realized was that God had done some healing in my life after one month of being without Donna. It goes without saying that I will always miss my friend until I see her again. However, God's shown me some amazing things to bring me to the place of contentment. I know God took her home for a reason and I am confident that he KNOWS what he is doing ;). He has given me a peace that surpasses all understanding and amazing rest from the mourning. I still have the moments every once in awhile when I miss her, but I have done an amazing job of healing. All this to say I have felt the need to close out the series of my new journey. I also find it necessary to state that my new journey has only begun. Thank you for bearing with me during these difficult times and may my testimony be a witness to you all. I encourage you to press on because one day you will see the prize.
To God Be The Glory for getting me through this and making me a strong person.
Love Always Ayana <3>

No comments: