Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey there 2011 (:

So..... (: 2011 has gotten off to a great start!! I have had so much fun!! I feel like this is going to be such a great year. I think that feeling comes from starting the year off right. I am not trying to boast but I just did what was natural and put God first!! It's incredible what happens when you make Jesus number one in everything. Simply praising him and just talking to him has made this year so exciting!! I am in this crazy I want to tell everyone about Jesus mood. I love being close to him! He is soooo amazing!! So I thought I would post a few pics from the first two days of 2011!! Sorry they aren't the best quality. They are from my phone. Enjoy! You know how much I like pics (:
Ringing in the new year!!!! (with sparkling apple cider)

Christmas with my grandparents on the first day of 2011

Eating out with this crazy boy! He's awesome!

First starbucks of 2011 and the best part is that it was with my best friend!!
PS: I haven't been glutened at all this year!! I AM GLUTEN-CLEAN!!

No comments: