Thursday, January 20, 2011

a new project

I am starting a new project here on my blog to help with my Objectives as well as my bucket list. 
I am going to call this Project Beauty. 
So for project beauty #1:
Alright so! I feel like starting with number three. I love writing so I really want to express myself more through writing then through talking. It is usually easier for me (: I love that God has chosen to bless me with a zeal for writing. It sorta gives me a good feeling. Writing for me is like shopping for most girls. This does mean that I am not your typical girl. I would prefer to sit in my room with my laptop and write then go to the mall for a bazillion hours and shop. I hate shopping! Really! To me it is a useless waste of time. Writing is not that way to me. I really think writing is an amazing and beautiful way to express myself. Will I go somewhere with it? Doubtful! But for now it creates a wonderful place for me. PS: stay tuned as I will be unveiling a piece of my new book and talking more about that! 
God Bless my friends (:
PPS: I wrote this entire post without a single spelling error....10 points for me! haha

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i like the objectives :)
and i usually have 2000 spelling errors in my posts, so kudos to you for that! haha.