Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rehabilitating

It is so hard on my body to deal with all of this. I just want to scream sometimes because I want my normal life back. Sorry if this sounds dramatic but I am like at the point of frustration. My body hasn't been the same since both of the concussions and I don't like it. We were practicing our skit for winter retreat and like I just had to stop because I got so sick. It's sooo hard to deal with because I used to be able to be so crazy. Now I have to be super careful and always have access to food. It's super difficult right now and I just keep looking for the end of the road. I know God has me here for a reason and that theres a purpose but it doesn't always help. I just have to stay focussed on God and pray that the end is soon. I know my almighty precious father is holding me. I know that he knows everything about me and the end he wins!!! So the truth is I got this, but your prayers are seriously coveted!!
Love Ayana <3 (:

1 comment:

Meredith said...

praying for you dearie!
and i know how it feels,
i used to be so energetic and now i get close to fainting every time i try to exercise.
your so brave, and you can do it!
love you!