Thursday, January 13, 2011

I serve an amazing God!

Life is hectic right now. There is no denying that, but for the first time in awhile the hectic lifestyle is something I am thankful for. Why? Because I so heavily feel God's presence in my life!! I don't even know how to explain it all. A few weeks back I was asked to share with my youth group about what I sensed God was calling me to in this next year (: When I first started praying about what I would say, I was worried because I didn't know what I was being called to. But as I sat there praying I heard God say "tell them I am going to prepare you for battle". I was like what???? And as I prayed more and more it became clear that I needed to tell them God was going to use this year to prepare me for the rest of my life. The battle? Well that's simple, it's Ireland. I have said it many times before that I believe God is calling me there after College. So I shared that Jesus was going to send me through hard stuff to prepare for future missions to Ireland. See God has closed the door this year for me to return to Ireland. But I don't believe that door is being closed permanently just for awhile. Well as anyone would expect I have gone through some yucky stuff! But I know it's all for Gods glory so it has been somewhat exciting! I never knew trials could be so exciting until now! It's awesome
Love Ariana

1 comment:

morgan. said...

you are such an encouragement to me, dear. your love for God is so precious & i pray that you will never stop loving Him so whole-heartedly!