Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost there

I haven't really sat down and wrote an actual post in awhile....sorry but the one's from my phone are gunna be what you get until things slow down. Been super busy with rehearsals and more rehearsals and did I say rehearsals? Ha ha, but not seriously that is like my life right now :(. I know it's all gonna be over soon and I am going to get a nice 3 month break but until than.... Anyways, I am really excited about Bye Bye Birdie. My grandparents are coming down for it (the first play they have seen of mine since 5th grade). It's getting kinda nerve recking right now though. It's two weeks from today and I am freaking out!!! Where did this year go?????? Everything has just flown by and now I am preparing for final productions, graduations, finals, and end of the year projects. I am exhausted to say the least....where is that thing called alone time? I enjoyed a lot of that last week and I got to stop life and just slow down but now I am heading into full swing of end of the school year craziness. :) it's exciting but kinda weird. I look back at my life this time last year and I am astonished at the change. I have gained so many friends, wisdom, and strength since than. I have learned to have fun too ;). I don't really know where I am heading with this I guess I just wanted to just say life is crazy good right now (but I am super busy). It feels good to just write this all out!!
Much Love
Miss Marcella :)

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I know what you mean (about the play and about everything else). I looked at the calendar yesterday and almost screamed! We really only have a few more days!! *dies* But I also know what you mean about how much things have changed this year. I've really grown this year, and it never ceases to amaze me at how much has happened in the last few months alone. I'm definitely not ready for this year to be over!