Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doing good

Here I am again :0 wondering how I will fight the spiritual battle! Nearly 2 months away from my trip and Satan is already getting in the way. He has placed a fear bigger than one I have ever had in my head to drag me down. Fortunately I have taken note of a very important thing......I have God on my side. Ahem that one has got to burn Satan..... ;). Anyways, I have found a comfort bigger than that fear ;) in my Jesus. I let go and he took control. What an amazing life lesson I am already learning. Satan had taken control of my thought life and made me fear! Than God took over and brought me peace, comfort, and control. Man being a christian is such a beautiful life to lead. Just thought I'd share, in hopes that it encourages someone.
Love You All so Dearly
Living in Gods Grace, Ayana <3 :)
PS: Philippians 4:13 and Psalms 29:25 really helped me. And the song "fine" by Jaymes Reunion :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to that! That was so encouraging! :)

"No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5.