Monday, May 18, 2009

Ireland!

Here is the complete information regarding my trip. I understand I have been very vauge on the details but lately I have gotten more and more so I have been able to do this post. On July 29th 2009 26 students and leaders will embark on a mission trip to Ireland. Our purpose is clear: to bring the message of God's saving grace to the kids in Dundalk Ireland. We will be conducting a week long VBS and basketball camp for the kids in Dundalk as well as little service projects here and there. God has led me to take a leadership role and teach at the VBS (yea I chose VBS over basketball camp =p). I am very excited and also a little nervous about this trip. As we get closer (only around 2 months away) we have already started the process. Between fundraisers, meetings, and small group preparation we have our work cut out for us :). This is the point in the preparation when I ask for your prayer!! Below I have listed my prayer request along with my prayer card picture :). I would like to close by thanking you all for your support as I break out of my normal Mexico routine and take the gospel to a place full of complete darkness. I ask that you please partner with us by keeping us in prayer. If you wish to partner with us financially, please contact me and I will explain the process.
Thank you all and God Bless
Love Ayana xoxoxo

Prayer Card info:
We ask that you pray for the Irish, that their hearts will become receptive and accepting of the gospel. We also ask that you pray for our team as we prepare for the trip in the months to come. We also ask that you pray for unity within our team as we strive to do God’s will in Ireland. I personally ask for prayer regarding my health before and during the trip. I also ask that you pray for the spiritual battle I will encounter in the coming months. I also ask that you pray for the financial state of the trip for the entire team. Lastly, I ask that you pray that God will direct my every step regarding this trip and that God will strengthen me to do his will. That I will walk without fear and have faith just the size of a mustardseed.


No comments: