Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunty Susan

Today my aunt celebrates her 23rd birthday ;) wait I meant 43rd (but hey she posted that info on her blog). Anyways, to try and start somewhere would make my life COMPLICATED. She's been with me through a lot and we have seen both those ugly and beautiful days. I think that's part of a true friendship. Let's face it God really used her to relay that message to us to call the fire department. We really had no plans of that seeing we totally laughed at her. Hah our God has a sense of humor......but need I go into that now? She has always been there to support, encourage, and those few times reprove me and it was all in love. I thank God every day for who she is and the person she is helping me become. I see God's grace, comfort, love and provision through her everyday. So today let me say Happy Birthday and may the Lord bless you tremendously as you continue in his business. Have a fantastic day
I love you <3>
PS: for our sake I totally did not bring up ANY memories ;)


WAIT!!! why are all my pictures of Susan her in a worship shirt!???? ;)

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

thanks sweet girly - i live in my worship shirt!!!
i love getting old