Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ireland Update 1

Heyyy All,
Thank you all for your sweet prayers and support. It has been a beautiful experience to let go, sit back, and watch God do his work! Gosh it's hard cause sometimes, we forget how beautiful this can be and try to take control all by our self. We are so weak and helpless though that we end up in a big mess that we ourselves created. Makes sense right!? Well no not really, but that's ok because God ALWAYS uses it to bring Glory to him. Moving on to where our team is at the moment. This past weekend was huge!! We had a great concert friday night and God really blessed that as far as fundraising. Once again where God was working the enemy was attempting to attack. Some stuff happend to a team members family, however he made it out with strength. God is good. Saturday morning we met at the park for our team meeting and learned a lot of the skits. I think we worked all the way through ragman! SO POWERFUL. We hung out with each other and had fun, it was awesome. We are preparing like crazy now. I guess we get to the part where we work out the logistics and our hearts mindsets (did that make sense?). We figured out the all the crafts for vbs (yes I am one of three in charge of that). And now I prepare my teaching for vbs. I am so blessed to be able to teach those beautiful children. I guess that's all for now..... I will keep you all updated.

Lastly before I end this, it would only be right that I asked for prayer upon my amazing family. As many of you my Aunt has been a slow fade for a little while now. Unfortunately (for us not her ;) we were told that her time is near.My grandpa is headed to the hospital today to say goodbye. Please pray for peace, strength, and the Lords love for my grandpa. Please also pray for myself that I can deal with this properly. I am unsure really of how to show any emotion at the moment. Thanks!!!
Love Ayana
"To God Be The Glory"

No comments: