Thursday, June 18, 2009

A peace

Hey All,
As many of you know the past few days have been rough as I have struggled to make ends meet as the cut off date for Ireland is only 3 days away. While this is a somewhat scary statement it is also the truth. And with it being the truth it is also a beautiful thing. Just around a week ago I got sick with something in my neck. We had no idea what it was and still don't. I was put on antibiotics and they had an awful effect on me Sunday and Monday. So to say the least I was a little hopeless Monday when I posted that. I thank you all for your kind comments they have meant the world. It reminded me of Gods plan and kept me focused. These next few days will be difficult as strive to continue to be focused. God has shown me some beautiful things through this and I am clinging to the promise that he has a great plan with or without Ireland. So I still ask for your prayers and encouragement. The enemy is on the prowl and I am well aware that he is using finances to draw me away. But God has used all of you to humble and draw me back to the foot of the cross, where I will continue to worship and bless my God no matter what.
Thank You All
and To God Be The Glory
Love Ayana <3

2 comments:

Susanz Place said...

These are giant lessons that most adults I know never even come close to walking rightly in so with that said my dear little one keep abiding - this is going to be a bumpy road but what I do know for sure is you will look back with that wonderful aha feeling and be so thankful you went through all of this. The really hard things of God that break us are always the best. remember Mary's Vase - it was only once it was broken open that the sweet aroma of the oil could be smelled. We too need to allow God to break us so that evryone around us can smell the sweet aroma.
today I encourage you to praise God for the hard stuff. Keep doing it until you can know your heart is changed to really believing what your words are saying.
You are doing good girl!

always remember
keep chasing righteousness!!

Emily said...

"To God be the glory"

you never cease to amaze me, ariana. you could be going through the worst of trials, and you still keep on praising and worshipping God. I thank Him everyday for putting you in my life, for all the encouragement you give me (whether or not you give it to ME or not). I'll be praying for you, for your health and for your Ireland trip. I know God has great things planned for you, and you will be rich in treasures in heaven :D

Love you