Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddddyyyy

Today my dad celebrates his well he celebrates a birthday!!! I just want to say happy birthday daddy and thank you for everything. Our family has seen a lot and has seen some better days, but you are always there. Today I rejoice for the Christian Father and mentor you have become. I am thankful that you take the time out of your busy day to pray for all of us. I thank you that you take us to church countless times every week.. And I thank you that even though raising me can be a struggle that you never gave up on that either. You have sought the Lord out on every deciesion you have chosen for this family. And even though at times I disagreed you still kept going strong. I love you with all my heart and can not put into words my gratitude!!! God bless you today and always.
Love Ayana <3
(Walking his oldest daughter down the aisle)
(My Daddy and I on our way to a broadway show in NY)
(Me and Daddy at the Statue of Liberty)

(Uhmmmm somewhere in Virgina??)

(At My Graduation)
(Our Road Trip to New Mexico)

No comments: