Monday, June 1, 2009

We'v Reached The END!!

I just finished school today and I can't believe it...I am speechless. Just 9 months ago I started a journey that to be honest, I never thought I would finish. To sit here and tell you my story would be well ridiculous. Because the truth is most of you walked the similar journey. Whether you were connected because of the mutual friendship or because you guys are all just great friends, you were all there. I started the school year off well aware that a dear friend would be going home soon. Unfortunately, this happened sooner than most of us expected and it was difficult. There would be days, when I just didn't think I could do it anymore. Getting out of bed every morning, staying in school, and keeping up on my social life all seemed to not really look attractive anymore. But seriously I could sit here and go on and on all day about the how amazing (both good and bad) that this school year was. So I won't ;) but I just wanted to say thanks!! First to Jesus for pulling me through something that was ever so hard (even if he did have to carry me a few times). Also to all of my friends and family who were there when it mattered the most. Words could never express my gratitude......To God Be The Glory!!!
This all leads me to the final production of Bye Bye Birdie..... IT WAS AWESOME!! We had so much fun backstage, those people are seriously my family. They mean the world!!!! to me and I couldn't put into words how much I love them. I decided to add a few pics.... :) hahaha don't laugh to hard we were all EXTREMELY tired. Thank you all so much for your love and support, I seriously felt like a celebrity ;).
Love Ayana

Performing!!! =D

Me and Luc

Me and my stage sister
My stage mom
All ready to hit the stage!!!
Me and Em ( the ex TA student who came back)
Ellis, Anahi, and Stephanie (some of my closest cast members)
Way to embarrass slater ;)
Mine and Sarah's awkward Prom pose :)
Me and ems again man were nuts ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You used one of my pictures! WOOHOO!