Thursday, June 18, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I am overwhelmed right now! Words could not describe how I feel, I just can't put it into words. I let go of my troubles and God provides. Even the little things I was worried about, I was offered a sweet deal today!! God loves me too much. Even when I fail and that my friends is the complete truth. I am a failure and don't deserve this trip but he has reached down his hand to put me there. I am honored to be a chosen vessel of my Lord and Saviour. This all just causes me to want to do the Lord's will, to bless him back because of the huge blessing he has poured upon me. We are six weeks away from our trip...... Hello bumpy ride!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

morgan. said...

I agree ... i feel so amazingly blessed to be one of God's chosen vessels.

i am so glad this is happening for you sis. :) prayer works!

song lyrics that reminded me of you:
"I'd rather walk with God in the dark then go alone in the light. I'd rather walk by faith with Him, then go alone by sight. Where He may lead me, I'll follow. I trust in Him repose. And every hour in perfect peace, I'll sing: 'He knows, He knows.' "

Unknown said...

OMG! You dont know how happy and excited I am for you. Ive been praying so hard that u could go. The Lord loves ya, and so do I.

SusieLoverofGod said...

Hope you remember me, otherwise, this is going to be weird, haha.
On to what I was going to say:
it truly is the Lord's grace the we are His chosen people.Completely agree.
I kinda want to hear more about the trip though,(: