Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Can't believe it.

There are 9 days left of 2010 and it's hard to believe. I remember at the end of 2009 I made a promise to myself and to God to live this year out totally for him. Now looking back I can see that it has been a great year!!! I didn't change the world for God and to be honest I didn't even make a huge difference at school. I didn't spend much time there this year and so things have been super low key with it. I have made some huge mistakes and suffered through some hard consequences. All of which has brought me closer to my Jesus and molded me more into his image. It has been a rough year but also a joyous one!! Jesus has definitely used me this year and that was all I ever really wanted!! Although I didn't bring change to many people in school I know that I was there for the few that God placed in my life. I may not have touched 100's of lives in Ireland, but leading one young girl to Christ made all the difference for me. I listened to her, gave her advice, and treated her like my little sister. I guess I am just writing this to say yeah I made mistakes and it wasn't a perfect year. I had some major losses and did some stupid things. But at the same time I surrendered to God and therefore He used me. What a blessed year 2010 has been. So excited/nervous for 2011.
Thank you Jesus

1 comment:

morgan. said...

i love you sweety.

you are my hero of the day today :)))