Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December...back hair..and 80 degree weather

Hello All.
Well as much as i would like to pretend that I was in Ireland in the wonderful snow. I am not. It is December and they are forecasting 75-80 degree weather this weekend. This in my opinion is just WRONG. So moving on I am so thankful it's finally December. Finals, the end of classes, Christmas decorating, shopping, baking, making tamales and so many other wonderful things. I think I am most looking forward to spending time with my family as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. Really I don't see my whole immediate family together at once. Things are always just so crazy. Anyways yeah I have black hair and I am satisfied with my choice. I am going through a lot physically and we are still assuming it is the after effects of the head trauma. I am so joyful through it. I have been trying to have a quiet heart and just sit back and be thankful my situation isn't worse. I have realized lately that my situation could always be worse so I am thankful I am in such good health. My God is so gracious. I praise him for all he has done......
Ready for the black hair?? lol

I love you all..
So long my friends.
So long....
catch the switchfoot reference??

No comments: