Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SLM and portfolio.

Life is crazy. I have decided. I have been so busy preparing and doing stuff for our Student Life Ministry team at church. We have finally gotten all our applicants and on Saturday we are having a brunch with them. I am so stoked God has called me to this ministry and really hope to reach students through it.

That's right you heard or I guess read the word PORTFOLIO!!! Luckily you all don't have to sit through my AHHHHH'S and BLAHHHH's of the portfolio. I already finished. It was kind of like I went into hiding for two days to get it done. It only would have taken me one day but I decided to take a much needed mall break on Monday. Anyways. Portfolio is finished and never never again will I do one (:
How are your finals coming along? (:

1 comment:

morgan. said...

YESSSSSSSSS! finished with portfolios!! FREEDOM. that was my favorite part of finishing high school, i hated those things with a passion.