Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top Ten of 2010

I am not very creative. I get my inspiration from others who blog. So I have to give credit to this blog right here: http://www.toms.com/blog/taxonomy/term/3. Let me just say while I am on the topic...I loveeeee loveeee loveee and totally support TOMS shoes. Anyways here is my top ten of 2010 ;)... btw in no particular order....
10: Spending time with these awesome people and having a loving, healthy family this year.
9: This awesome boy came into the world. He captured my heart and took my breath away. I love him!!
8: I fell for this guy...again!! (: We spent so much time together. Grew as a couple and served our Savior together!!

7: I think its safe to say. I returned to the place I am madly in love with. God did great things. What else can I say?
6: I started senior year!! yay!!It's been a good one too!!
5: I had amazing amazing times with all of these people!! I LOVE THEM!!

4: Night Chills and this girl!
3: New years day

2: Winter Camp:

1: Summer Camp:


No comments: