Thursday, December 9, 2010

fashion fail

So in honor of Morgans scarf confusion I decided to post a couple of my fashion no no's from over the years. Morgan thinks she has no fashion, apparently she hasn't seen this...
1. Those long emo bangs that are long enough to be a short layer...paired with that headband that isn't supposed to be that low on your head....WHY!?.
2. First off I should have never taken that picture to begin with...but since I did...really the HSM hoodie? I WAS A FRESHMAN! Guess they do stupid things.
3. That oversize Chico hoodie? Needs no more words.
4. My poor friend thought that duct tape hat was awesome and maybe it was on him.....but it clearly was to big on me.
5. Cute hat...if it would have been positioned on my head right! And why did I let Taylor draw all over me?
6. You have to look closely at that one but there was no way I was cropping my good lookin friend out of the picture. No one should ever wear an Nintendo controller belt buckle. To make matters worse..it wasn't even holding my jeans up...
7. My excuse for this one? I was on a mission trip to Mexico. I still could have spared myself of those braids and all black outfit.
8. I look like a fly...
9.  Those pants are no longer with me. They have moved on to bigger and better things. (I threw them away) I would not be caught dead in them again. They had so many signatures....everywhere! So many holes it looked like a mouse ate them.
Love you Morgan.
I embarrassed myself, hoping that it would make you feel better =p

2 comments:

morgan. said...

oh my goodness, this is just about my favorite post ever!

you are the BEST! hahaha i love you :)

Meredith said...

we've all had our "fashion fails."
but don't worry, you remained cute through every one ;)