Monday, December 20, 2010

life.

As I wrote a post reflecting on this year, I got a call from a family member that my Great Grandma has been hospitalized and I had to stop writing. Here I am writing about how blessed I am and what a great blessed year I have had. And that happened. I had to check myself and had to first praise God and then ask for his provision. It is incredible how fast things happen. One minute she is sick throwing up the next minute she is rushed to the hospital with either a heart attack or stroke. When I received the call I started bawling. She lives 5 hours away and we are all pretty freaked out right now. This has been a fairly interesting weekend. It has rained non-stop here and it has made things scary. It's super hard to drive. But on Saturday one of the girls from my SLM team lost a classmate and his father in an accident. It is so sad. Then yesterday me and some friends were making a short drive from in n out back to church. We got into the car and at first I didn't buckle in and my friend was like girl put your seat belt on. It hit me how dangerous that would have been especially with the rain. I shook my head and put my seat belt on. It scared me that I would have even thought twice about not buckling up. Then everything happened today and it just made me think twice. So please I beg you love on your family members. Be thankful for you friends and always tell them you love them. Life is short and you never know when tragedy will strike.
Love Ariana <3

1 comment:

morgan. said...

im sorry sweetie... praying for you.

everything you go through makes you stronger & enlarges your capacity to love, to live, and to inspire others.

<3