Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Jesus,

You amaze me Lord. How your love for me is never ending and how I am always on your mind. I can't ever seem, to get enough of you. Lord, I want to specifically pray for this weekend. I lift up our High School Retreat to you and commit it into your hands. I pray for Mike and Jon as they run their first ever youth retreat. I pray God that you would fill them with yourself. That they would do what is honorable in your sight. I pray for Pastor Tony Lord as he teaches that you would pour out of him. I ask that you would be with his family and bless them insanely much. I ask Lord that you would be with the Worship team and that they would be filled with you. I ask that you would release them from any bondage so they are free to lead us in praise to you. I thank you for them Lord. I thank you Jesus for the amazing skit team you have blessed me with and I pray that you would strengthen me to lead them. I pray Lord that you would use us up there to touch lives in ways we never thought possible. I lift up the drivers and youth leaders and I pray God that you would be with them. I pray for those students who know you, I ask that they would know a deeper meaning of you this weekend. And for those you have not yet met you Lord I pray that you would draw them to yourself. That they would let go of the things of this world and leave it up there on that mountain. I pray for the food team and that you would strengthen and bless them. Lord, I am going to be selfish here and pray for myself. For my health on this trip and that I will make it when we do the skit. I ask that I would fall in love with you all over again and that you would use me there. That you would reveal to me and release me from anything that is holding me back from you. I love you and give you this weekend. I lift all of these people up to your almighty throne.
In your mighty name,
Amen

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

YES AND AMEN!!!!
love you doll
xoxoxo