Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sneak peek

Here is the sneak peek of my book that I have been promising. I really had to figure out how to go about this. It is difficult because I am trying to protect my work. So therefore until it is published I won't release the name yet. I am really excited about writing it and just want to be careful...
Ladies and Gents....
HERE IT IS!!! (:
"Growing up in a Christian home is more than most people can account for. I am thankful, beyond thankful that I have two parents who love each other and the Lord. My story like many others is pretty subtle spiritually. From an early age I knew all too well that there was a void in my heart that was screaming for the Lord to fill it."

1 comment:

Meredith said...

oh, this is enticing.

it's like showing a kid a lolly pop and not letting her lick it.

i need more. i need the deets.

maybe you could email me all secret like? and tell me more?