Friday, February 18, 2011

Serving Jesus

Been a hard thing lately and I have been going through hard stuff when it comes to serving. But I love it. I love serving. So why must it be difficult? Well on another note I have been sick for two weeks and not enjoying it. I am not complaining I am just being honest.
Something changed in my heart on Monday.
I was hanging out at Evans house and he had some homework. He was reading a story about someone with MS.
He had stopped several times to update me on the story but at one point he stopped and let the book fall on his face as he sighed. I was like what's wrong? And he was like this is cool it says something about how when people ask her like how she copes with the disease She told them that she used to ask God why me? But eventually she got to the point of asking why not me?
That hit me like crazy and I just felt like I needed to take on that attitude!
Why not me for the hard stuff????
Like I did nothing to not deserve this. 
And if it brings me closer to my Jesus and makes me a better person///
Then BRING IT!!



No comments: