Monday, February 7, 2011

Winter Camp 2011

I made it through the beautiful weekend. I say this because the sickness I posted about Thursday turned into a virus that struck me full force Saturday morning. I was out with a fever, body aches, and sore throat. It was really hard because it was my last Winter Retreat as a youth student and I just wanted to enjoy it. Anyways I was able to in the end and God just really changed me up there. I am going to go into detail here about what God showed me. But it was a really great weekend and the Lord just gently removed the yuck from my heart. The skit went really really really good! I almost passed out from the fever and my sweet Siaira had an asthma attack. But God was holding us and we did it! We made it!! Here are some pics from the weekend (: I will post the video from the skit soon!
Love you ALL(:




No comments: