Monday, March 30, 2009

Ah geeze

Okay so, I burned myself again! I think I am about right on cue for it to happen. I burned myself right before winter camp in January which means right before the month ended and than again right before February ended. WOW and since we are approaching the end of the month.....;) Man I don't know how these things happen to me....I guess it just means it's not very smart on your part if you hand me a hot object that is plugged in. I mean that big one with the flat iron across my face in February. OUCH!! Let's just say Denielle's wedding photo's of me weren't drop dead gorgeous (hah not insinuating that they ever are). Anyways, that was random but welcome to the life of Ayana.......it's just not normal if it isn't random. Oh and by the way in case you care enough to ask what exactly happened....here's the story in all it's glory. Ahem the following took place around 2:00pm Monday March 30th. *Topher enters the room and asks if I would like him to make me lunch* (what a great brother). I politely refuse letting him know Pizza doesn't sound good to me. After about a half hour, I realized that it sounded AMAZING. So I went to the kitchen and began to make a pizza. I then stuck it into the oven and waited for it to cook. When the timer beeped it was finished i took it out and BAM it burned me.....*sigh*. Okay that was the epic story that you continued to read for.....
Sorry it's been a slow day......

No comments: