Monday, March 30, 2009

They Are Suh-weat!!

Hah, last night I realized how much I truly love my youth group because they are the best. They have accepted me and been there through the tough stuff. We had so much fun with each other yesterday when we went street witnessing at the beach! We than had a bonfire/potluck down on the beach after with some worship. It was sooo cool because I got to lead worship along with Zach, who is like my brother. We were laughing about it before, because we were raised together and now were leading worship together and serving together. Soooo much fun!! Anyways the whole day was a BLAST! We packed out our van and we had some amazing people in their. Pastor Jon was our driver, and we rocked out to some insane Christian gangsta rap ;) (the beauty of having a pastor like Jon. Shhhh but he is kind of a crazy driver, don't tell Pastor Tony though ;). Anyways, I had an awesome time and can't wait to go to San Fran with these beautiful people.

Me and Tay, we were waiting for Jon to finish talking it up with some of his "homies"

Catching a ride down the boardwalk. Yes I look like I am going to hurl, believe me it was pretty stinkin cold. The best part is I am sitting on Tay's lap and you can't even see her :)
Our bonfire, right before we were getting ready for worship!

No comments: