Sunday, March 8, 2009

No More Frapps Before Food =p

Well no more coffee at all before I eat some kind of meal. Usually I can slip by with just some slight pain but after today I will never pull that again. Aha I am sure Audrey would agree that this is a sweet plan :). I was doing worship for Ignite youth ministry and we were singing the last song. I started to get super dizzy and my stomach started having severe pain! Don't ask, I don't know. Than I started seeing weird things. Yup! I stuck that song out than grabbed my friend Andrea and dragged her to the drinking fountain with me. I told her if I was gonna pass out someone needed to be there LOL! After some water I went back to church for a few min before I had severe pain again! I jumped up super fast and told Audrey if I was gone long to make sure she came and got me. I sat on the floor of the hall and tried to calm myself down. I was so scared though, I was like shaking. I sent a quick text to Audrey (thank God for my phone) and told her to come get me, that I couldn't get off the floor by myself. She finally came and got me some food. I ended up being okay after some fishies =p yea they make everything better. But seriously I will NEVER drink coffee with ought food again! There's my vow................=p

No comments: