Sunday, March 29, 2009

WHY!?

Aunt is being called home! That's obvious so many of you have heard by now. I faced my poor Grandpa today something I didn't want to do. He is so strong, but he is ready for a change of phase with this situation.

Second my cousin is dying......I just found out last night...... His sin has brought him to a place of death. Having lost his son to suicide (due to gay struggles) last may, this is so very difficult/

Am I OK? NO! Absolutely not!! Am I myself!? Heck yes! I'm just clinging to God, I don't know how to face this AGAIN! All I can say is I am still gonna praise Jesus because he is still on his throne. Thanks for your prayers, they mean the world. I need to be strong right now.....
Love Ayana

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

so much sorrow it just doesn't seem right yet we know this is what said would happen and if it brings us to our knees then to God be the Glory

keep lookin' at HIM girl!
xoxo