Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yea its weird

I was just reading Emmy's blog and she was talking about senior registration coming. Weird I agree. For me it's junior registration and that is just odd! Completely I mean wow 2 more years left of HS? What the heck!?!?! It was just yesterday or it seems that I was new to the school and super shy! Me shy? I know ;). Now I will be a junior and before you know it onto college! As Emily said I am not ready for this to end! It has been soooooooooooooooo much fun! Drama has definitely made my HS years! Now I am two years away from graduation and the end. It seems so close yet so far. Its just all to weird to digest! All I can say is I haven't regretted any of it yet and hope I can say the same for the next two years. Thanks Emily for posting about that it made me think :)
xoxoxoxo Ayana <3

No comments: