Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Surprise =D

Recap of my trip! It was so amazing! Great family/friend time! Got to see CCS (beautiful place BTW)!!
Saturday: We started our long trip to surprise at around 8 in the morning. We stayed in touch with the Richardson's but never met up with them until..... the lock your keys in your car stop (no I don't know the name of the town let alone if it had one ;). So we meet up at this gas station stop literally in the middle of NO WHERE. Haha yes we were in that area a lot!! We all kinda went in to use the bathroom and grab a snack. We came out and Susan and Geoffrey were getting in the car and welp she locked her keys in :). It was sooooooo funny! Well I am not sure Bobby thought it was but it was! Somehow things worked out and we were back on the road in 20 minutes. We finally made it to surprise around 3 their time so 2 our time. We stopped for lunch then went straight to Tammy's. After settling in we drove straight to the wedding dinner rehearsal (which I kept calling dress rehearsal)! Whoops way to much time in the theatre. We got to meet Paul's family and hang out with them. Robin surprised me haha I didn't recognize her but it was great to catch up than I got to see Pastor Todd! YAYYYYY, it was such a blessing seeing my old pastor :).
Sunday: Aha best day of the trip by far!! We got up and went to second service at CCS! I can't explain how amazing that church is no no not at all!!!!! I didn't know quite what to expect but it was for sure more amazing than I imagined. The first person I saw when I walked in, like literally after i stepped foot through the gym door was the Shubins. I was so happy I ran up to Erica and gave her a big hug. After that I noticed Julie and ran and gave her a big hug. SO awesome!! Than I did something I normally wouldn't do I ventured off by myself to their youth group to find the Bruno's or Teddy. Hah I found Teddy first and she was more excited to see me than I could put into words. She gave a mini tour of the church and I got to see the children's ministry and their worship team! Teddy than gave me the option of staying and helping it was mixed emotions. I went to youth group met some awesome people and got to see the Lyon's family. Than I went to the wedding! Jennifer and Melissa (my cousins) were there and came running up screaming SERIOUSLY! It was great to see both of them, it had been awhile. We got my sister ready and lined up to walk down the aisle. Pastor Todd, Paul, and Ross (Paul's bro and best man) were already on stage. Next came the hardest part of the entire weekend. Robin, Zahya, Bet and Lele, and Toper and I all walked down the aisle to "The wind beneath my wings". So touching yet hard, kinda a family thing. I fought back tears as I walked down with my sister and parents following. Course those were good tears, tears of joy :). The song changed and they walked down the aisle as my mother was in tears along with Paul. The ceremony seemed to fly by after my dad and mom gave Denielle away. It was an awesome wedding full of happiness and God's love.

Monday: Short and sweet, we made it home at 8 yayyyya! We were all so tired so I'm thinking that was a good deal!!

Enjoy these and more to come soon :)

Where did this guy come from?? :)

All Ready!! Note the blue bracelet on my wrist I forgot to ahem take that off before the ceremony. Do you know how happy that made my mother??
Me and muah Bubbles
Love Ayana <3

1 comment:

morgan. said...

Awww sis you so purday! (:

Hey just wondering did you get the part you wanted for theatre arts?