Wednesday, March 4, 2009

French Fry Diet and Sacrifice

Weird mixes of things but it's all good. The first part is much more funny the the second which is serious.
First Bet is nuts!!!! She has been on this weird french fry diet for about a week and a half. For those of you who don't know Bet, she is my 7 year old sis! She just got on this weird kick! She wouldn't eat them and when we asked why she said she was on a french fry diet! What the heck!?!? Haha so adorable but weird! Guess she is my sister =p. Just today she asked for some and my mom and I were like well that lasted long! She simply stated that she was done with it! it was sooooo cute! Okay that was random but it made me smile so.....

Second, I made a hard choice today! I gave up prom for Ireland. That sounds weird I know!! But prom is 40 dollars and I need to save for Ireland this summer. I wanted to go sooo bad last year but God kept me here. I wasn't ready at all. Vbs and Ireland were the same week and I would have missed Vbs. I wasn't ready to let go of it last year, but made a promise for this year. I promised myself I would go this year (if it was God's will) and sacrifice anything to go on the missions trip. So far Prom has been one of them! I guess this is just another growth thing :). Always Joyful :). Please keep me in your prayers
Love Ayana <3

1 comment:

morgan. said...

baaahahaha i love it! (:
Sounds like me and my "chocolate diet", which didn't work by the way sis =/ .... It was a foiled plan from the beginning.

And that is so sweet for you to give that up for the Lord. It really shows where your heart is. "..Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matt. 6:21)

<33 *hugs*