Sunday, April 5, 2009

Answers

During church today, I finally got the answer I had been searching for. The funniest thing was that the answer didn't even come from the sermon but more from our small group questions. The question asked if we thought that as Christians we have more or less trials than unbelievers and why. I don't know how or why but for the first time (when it came to this subject) I had like a light bulb moment. It occurred to me that we do have more trials than unbeliever's for one simple reason they are not fighting against the devil! We are! The Bible says that if we are for God we are against the devil. Besides that fact that our trials make us who we are, it only makes sense that we would face that because we are raging war daily against the evil one. Anyways, I don't know why but that really hit home for me. Sorry if your still trying to figure out what I just said.
In His Beautiful Grace
~Ayana~

No comments: