Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Couple Things :)

Hey Guys!
It's been uber crazy here and I have been to busy to post any "updates" on my life. Prep work for my missions trip to San Francisco has really consumed me. However, I am super psyched :). On the mission's note of things we had our first Ireland meeting on Sunday and um well I can't contain my excitement.....at all! We started planning our fundraisers and I am pretty much leaving the financial state in God's hands :).

Things are going better here at home. We are all staying strong right now as our prayers are with both of our family members. My Aunt and cousin are doing the same as before, for the most part. We are just seeking the Lords will and staying close to him. To God be the glory, he is still on his throne.

Lastly our team leaves for San Fran in exactly eight days! We are so excited to see what God is going to do there. A few specific prayer requests:
For a safe drive to and from
That God will use our dramas and us!
That we will stay safe and ultimately that God receives Glory for everything.
Also that the unity of our team remains into the trip and even afterwards.
My team thanks you all for your prayers, we are defiantly living on them!
Thanks So Much Guys
Much Love Ayana <3

No comments: