Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hilarious Moment!

We had a lot of those on our trip to San Fran ( I haven't posted many pictures because I am using them for the video). However, one of my favorite moments happened during dinner Saturday night at the refinery. Steph got a text from someone she didn't know and I decided to call the number for her.
(1st call)
Hello- Random Guy
HI!- Me
Who is this-Me
Is this not Nicole-Random Guy
Uhm noooo-Me
Oh sorry, I was trying to tell someone I was home from the Marines- Random Guy
It's all good boyfriend!- Me
END OF CALL
You should have asked him if he wanted a DVD-Taylor
*squeals* give me that back!!-Me
(2nd Call)
Hi, I forgot to ask you if you wanted a dvd-me
A WHAT-Random Guy
A DVD-Me
A WHAT? I CAN'T FREAKIN HEAR YOU- Random Guy
Hang on, A DVD!?-Me
UHM NO!- RG
Are you sure?
MHM-RG
I can send it by mail, email, or even a pigeon!?-Me
NO I AM FINE- RG
Okay fine!! BYEE!-Me

(btw jess and I look stunning and josh looks well uhm JOSHIE!)

No comments: