Thursday, April 9, 2009

Panic Mode!!

Aight, I have officially gone into complete panic mode!! It's kinda intense but super exciting at the same time. I have so much going on from here until I get BACK from Ireland!! Which totally bombs but at the same time I am growing tired already. However, I feel like it's that good tired cause it's all for God. Anyways I will be posting more as time comes I have a busy up coming week and weekend so it could be awhile. Anyways, my team as well as myself simply ask for your continued prayers as we come together and fight the battles that lie before us.
With Much Love
Ayana <3
"The heart of God loves a persevering worshipper who, though overwhelmed by many troubles, is overwhelmed even more by the beauty of God."

1 comment:

Julee Huy said...

Hey girl, I know that you guys are going to have a great time and God is going to use ya'll in a special way. Keep the focus on HIM & He'll do the rest!