Friday, April 10, 2009

Uh-OH!!!

This excitement is so overtaking, like seriously that is all I can think about. Just saying my mind is in San Fran at the moment!! Not here where it needs to be for the next 5 days. So I guess a few choice people ahem cough Zach, Jenn, and josh cough are going to have to deal with my excitement for awhile ;). YUP!! Okay and by the way I wanted to congratulate and welcome Jesse home for Easter. Okay, I am no even close to being done here. I also want to welcome Josh back home (yea he's back yayyyyyy). Emily, congratulations on your new role you uhm pretty much rock it!!!! And yea here's the last one, welcome home to Jessica and her husband (we are glad you are home from war).
Now for the picture of the day ;)
DA da da deeeee
I'm gonna die for putting this picture up but come on!!! Seriously, I miss seventh grade. Yes that was one, two, three, four years ago ;)

No comments: