Sunday, April 12, 2009

I understand!

Some time ago (technically six months ago), my close friend was taken home. Most of you know that, it is no secret. Well what most of you don't know is that the death I experienced changed my life forever. It was one of the most difficult deaths I went through. But I will save that story for another day ;). Anyways, I was writing the post to explain that I finally understand the depths of what it did to me. I was never happy and seriously didn't think I could carry on. I wish to not make this so wordy so I will end by addressing my close friends who walked this hard road with me. I realized today the depths of what I went through when Donna passed and I would like to acknowledge the fact that I went into a mild state of depression. I hope that all of you (you know who you are) understand that I am beyond thankful that you stuck by me when I was at one of the lowest points in my life. God truly used you to keep me going. I suppose this is also an apology for how severe and unhealthy I got. It was never my intention to into a state of depression but I can only say thanks soooo much for being there. God used you all mightily and I wish that you know that.
Thank You All!
God Bless, Love Ayana

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

You know? Grieving is really hard. It can be 'depression.' I'm sorry for your sorrow and yet God uses sorrow to make us more like Him. It's weird. Huh? I wish He could use joy to mold and shape us... but it just doesn't do it.

I know that He has changed you to be more like Jesus because of the hard road you've walked with the physical death of such a sweet friend.

I pray that the Lord keeps showing His sweet lovingkindness to you through the hills and valleys of life.

Love you!
julie