Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Was Sweet :)

Easter this year was awesome!!!! We went to church as a family and than came home for lunch/dinner. Church was just way awesome, a few people super close to me gave their life to Jesus (party!!). My grandma and step-grandpa were here visiting and took time out of their morning to go to church as well =D. When we came home from church I took an unintentional nap. I needed it though, lately I have been super tired and it gave me some rest. Sunday was a bit of a battle for me as I fought some major spiritual warfare, I won't go into detail cause it's much to hard to explain. God was good however and pulled me out of it when I turned to him. I have been working on some stuff for my mom for mothers day and needed individual pictures of the kids. So I took them outside in the garden and got some great shots. I have to say it was pretty intense and interesting. I got to see some side's of my own brothers and sisters I didn't know existed. At times I feel that I am missing parts of their life's because I am absent so often. The best part of my day was hearing the news of how well Jesse was and having time to reflect on Jesus's death and resurrection.

Here's a sorta "update" on where I am right now. I am headed out to San Fransisco in a day and a half. No worries I am not counting the hours too. I am super excited though and can not wait to get there and see what the Lord does. When I get home I will head straight into more preparation for Ireland :). Than prom is coming up in about a week! I still don't have a dress YIKES! I am trying to get that all straightened out before I leave. If I don't I will simply retreat to jeans and a sweatshirt (not to sure how well that will go over). Moving on, the rest of my April is pretty much packed with prom, Ireland and rehearsal!! I am going to be one tired homie! Well that is about it! I guess I will blog tomorrow with some final thoughts and prayer points before I head outta here.
Love You All!!!!
-Still Serving Jehova Rapha

1 comment:

morgan. said...

hahaha thats so funny you got the email too. I mean seriously sis, what is the use of summer if we do school work during it?!?!

*hyperventillates*

anyhoo, hope you have an AMAZING trip ily tonssss <33333