Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Best Gift This Year....

Yes the gift of Jesus is by far my favorite Christmas gift and I get it everyday what JOY!!! But this year I received a gift that above anything else I have gotten or will get is my favorite. No other material gift could compare to this. One of my friends from the CM worship team bought me this and I proudly wear it everyday:
It may be hard to see but in the 2 fishes and cross there are tiny MUSTARD SEED'S. Than there is the other pendant which reads "The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed
which a man took and sowed in his field". The reason this is may favorite gift this year is because Donna always had faith the size of a mustard seed. She made it known to the world that if she had faith just that size God would bless and bring her through. The greatest thing about her faith and assurance was God did exactly what he said he would. She believed and God followed through. May this be an encouragement to you that if you can have faith that small God can move mountains in your life as he did in Donna's.
God Bless and May you have FAITH and BELIEVE always
Love Ayana <3

No comments: