Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heyyyyy :)

It's been a few days but it feels like decades ;). Christmas week is just always super busy at my house. Between the ccea potluck, church, preparing for family, and just getting ready we have been pretty busy. I like it though sure it's stressful but I love it. The potluck was amazing!! I was okay for the most part :). I handled it all well but only by God's strength. Debra told me right before we started to remember who I am doing it for and not who helped me get there. So encouraging!! Of course I kept Donna on the front of my mind but it all brought a smile to my face, as the song played and memories of her replayed in my mind. Wooooohoooooo =D. Jess is leaving in less than a week :(. Not handling that all to well, but I know God has a plan. I will try to post a slideshow or something for her later. It's hard to believe 15 years into our lives were being seperated. It's great to be able to talk about all this on here cause I don't like talking about it in person.
Thanks for listening Love Yah <3

No comments: