Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Joys Of Being.....

SHORT!!
So today was a very very long day at the E.R., we went at 12 this afternoon and got out around 6 tonight. All the time was spent in a room (room 43 to be exact) waiting for Bett's blood work to come back and her to "drink" her ivy. After about 45 minutes of us being there Bett got really thirsty. My mom just stared at me and I was like what do I do?? She was all find a drinking fountain!! Simple yet not so simple task, I couldn't find just ONE! So I was all uh Bett?? and she just kept moaning for water. My mom was like oh hey there's water in the car, go out and get some. So at our hospital they have Valet parking so I took my ticket and asked "may I have the keys to my car". They guy at the valet was totally joking but was like uh your not old enough to drive!! I said nah it's not my car and actually I am old enough to drive. I promise I have never seen such a shocked look on someones face before. He was like uh nooooo and I was like yes yes I am. He didn't believe me!! He told me I didn't look like I was 15 and that I'm scaring him. Yep!! That was my day getting carded for being an under age driver............. and I wasn't even driving. Oh well I can see where the rest of my driving career is going =p.
-Love Ayana :)

2 comments:

morgan. said...

hahaha :) But you're so cute tho!! That's worth it :D *hugs*

Broken In Love said...

awwwwwwwwwww thanks dear =D *hugs ya back* =D