Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Friend,

I just wanted to say I miss you so very much. I wish my clothes were as white and sparkly as yours! I wish my streets were paved with Gold, I am so jealous dear friend. I wish I was at that big reunion your having right now. I wish I was by your side singing "Wonderful Maker". I wish I was helping you take care of the beautiful children up there. I wish I could here your voice say "Ayana" one more time. I wish I could hug your cancer free body. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. I wish I could ask you a million and one questions. I wish I could tell you that I love you more than you would ever know. But as for now I am stuck here and your up there. So I am gonna have to settle and just be patient. I can do that now though becuase I know you are healed and that your smile is no longer forced. I love you sweet friend and I am patiently waiting until God brings us together again.
Love Your Little Ayana <3

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh... how sweet that was! It brought tears to my eyes!

Keep looking to Jesus while we wait... He will be the one who will wipe away every tear.

Love you!
Julie

Broken In Love said...

Thanks wow that was encouraging Julie!! Luv yah 2 xoxoxoxo