Friday, December 19, 2008

urgent prayer request

I don't even have the words to speak at the moment. My aunt who has Sarcoma (a form of cancer) isn't doing good and we don't think she is going to make it. She is my great aunt and our family needs prayer. I am relatively close with her and I can't imagine losing her. Please pray for our family as most of them are not christians. She is a solid christian :) thank God!! So please pray for peace and healing IF IT'S GOD'S WILL!! We only want it if it's God's will. Medically Docters don't think she will make it. Sarcoma is a type of cancer that once it leaves still comes back.
Thanks everyone I LOVE U
God Bless!!
In Grace and Love
Ayana

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Praying that the Lord would reveal Himself to them in a powerful way! I pray that your Aunt receives Jesus as her Lord most of all!

Love to you....